- Removeable Hard Top
- Nut & Bolt Restoration completed between 2014-2017, only 466 miles since completion.
Restored back to stock with the exception of:
Click for: Hot Rod Magazine Article on Engine
- 3 speed Turbo 350 brand new transmission
- Vintage AC
- 3.07 Gears
- 430HP LS3 crate engine (DEL S3 pkg) installed in 2017.
- Those new DEL S3 parts consist of:
- 6.2L, Fuel Injected V8, made to look like a traditional small block Chevy - $25k Value
- Holley 4-barrel throttle body
- Holley LS3 intake manifold
- Holley fuel rails/injectors
- Delmo's DEL S3 valve covers
- Delmo's valve cover adapters
- Drive Junky serpentine drive system
- Delmo's has partnered with Drive Junky, which provides the serpentine drive systems designed exclusively for the DEL S3. Zach Schary from Drive Junky pointed out that this particular system mounts the A/C compressor low and (almost) out of sight. The alternator is relocated forward of the passenger-side head (which is positioned about 1 inch further back than the driver-side head). This — combined with the fact that the hoses from the compressor and water pump exit in one spot — keeps things compact.