1998 Porsche 993 RWB Speedster
This 1998 Porsche 911 RWB Speedster started life as a 1998 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Cabriolet (993) before undergoing a comprehensive build to become the stunning car pictured here.
The RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF (RWB) 993 Super Wide Body Kit was installed in Canada by Porsche tuner & cult sensation Akira Nakai. The car is finished in Porsche Slate Grey Metallic.
The Speedster conversion was completed using original Porsche parts from a 1989 Porsche Speedster, as there was never a 993 production Speedster offered – this includes doors, windshield frame, tonneau cover and soft top assembly.
The interior, stereo system are extensively customized and the car is fitted with a fully tuned 3.8L naturally aspirated engine!
This custom Porsche has over $400,000 invested! More details available upon request.
- Original donor car 1998 993 Convertible with factory sport seats
- Original Speedster parts including doors, windshield, tonneau cover, soft top
- RAUH-Welt BEGRIFF (RWB) 993 Super Wide Body Kit
- RWB Kit installation by Akira Nakai here in Canada.
- Paint Porsche Slate Grey Code 23F/Q9/59
The entire interior was replaced with new leather and carpeting. Finished in the factory Porsche 1256 Saddle Leather
for the main leather interior color and Porsche 1246 Cream
for seat and door panel inserts.
- Full leather interior finished in Porsche 1256 Saddle / Porsche 1246 Cream inserts
- New gauges with “Speedster” on tachometer
- RUF Steering Wheel
- RUF Floor mats
- Custom 700 Watt JL Audio sound system, with Alpine head unit with Bluetooth
The original 3.6L engine (280HP) was fully rebuilt, bored and stroked to a 3.8L using a FVD Sport Valve Kit, Carillo Connecting Rod set and RSR style Individual Throttle Body Kit (ITB). Six 50 mm individual throttle bodies. Tuned using a MoTeC M84 Engine management system. The end result is 375HP and 315 Torque without Catalytic Converters.
- 3.8L Flat Six producing 375hp - Detailed Breakdown Available
- FabSpeed Stainless Headers
- 991 GT3 center muffler, with valve control.
- KW HLS4: Hydraulic 4 Corner Lift System
- KW Coilover Kit Variant 3
- 993 Turbo Front and Rear brake calipers and rotors.
- 18’’ PUR LG01 Wheels
- Front: 18” X 10.5 265/35/18 Pirelli P-Zero Tires
- Rear: 18” X 11.5 with 335/30/18 Pirelli P-Zero Tires